I have a small office and have 5 computers inside it that connected by LAN (Local Area Network). And each computer share few folder so as our can connected each others. But sometimes I am forgeting my shared folders list in my computer.

Actually, I can find it one by one but I think that's not efficient. And I try to explore all net command parameters. As you know net command is good tool to explore and manage even send message in our Local Area Network. So, I've found it, to display all your shared folder with net command, just type net share on your command prompt. And your shared folder will displayed on your screen. And need to remember net command is command prompt tool so you need to open your command prompt console first. Just click Start - Run and then type cmd in textbox and then hit Enter key to open your command prompt console.

0 comments