Leopard Will Launched in Hours

Posted by EdSto | 11:10 PM | | 0 comments »

Finally, in a few hours we can get Leopard after delayed for about 6 months. Apple's Website had been put a countdown in there. When I write this article the countdown shown 4 hours 23 minutes, Leopard will be launch.
And I am still thinking, is it worthed to upgrade from Mac OS X Tiger (version 10.4) to Mac OS X Leopard (version 10.5).

Apple write that Leopard will includes 300 new features which can attractive all Mac user to upgrade to Leopard. And I read all 300 new features and I interest these Leopard features :

  • Dashcode, we can make widget easily with it.
  • All new Desktop features; New Look (sure), Stacks, Download Stacks, Sorting Stacks, Spring Loaded Stacks, they'll make your life be fun and easy.
  • Wikipedia Dictionary, wow... that's great, now you can access it directly from buit in Dictionary application.
  • All new Finder features; specially, Cover Flow (I am using iTunes everyday and with Cover Flow you'll feel like iTunes when you explore your hard drive), New Sidebar, Icon Preview, Path Bar (finally...) and New Folder of Options.
  • Printable Font Book. Now that's easier when bring font example to my friend when I don't bring my Macbook.
  • Braille support, good works Apple.....
  • iChat Recording, I'd wait for it.
  • Tabbed chat, makes our chat be more fun.
  • Mail Stationery, makes your mail be more beauty.
  • Data Detectors, that's genius man...
  • New Airport menu, I cann't wrong choose a network again now.
  • Photo booth Backdrops, will replace background and makes our photo be more fun.
  • Preview, you'll get much better of Preview now. It's more powerful.
  • Spaces, you can works in 4 environments in once.
  • Time Machine, you can back to the past.
  • Xcode, can builds Mac application easier now.
Because I don't try it yet, I can not describe them by detail and I hope when I already try it, it will beyond my expectation. And I think is worth to upgrade.

0 comments