To look the PC specification (Processor, Cache Memory, RAM, Mainboard) you can look them when the computer booting up or you can find it in Control Panel's System. But if you want more detail specifications, I think you don't satisfied with it.

But I found a freeware application that calls CPU-Z that will giving you a lot details that you need. To install it is pretty easy. Just download then double click the downloaded file then follow the instruction and you can use it soon.
You can get your Mainboard series, Processor, RAM, Cache Memory and more. As long as I use it, the accuracy of result is amazing.
I recommended it for you and the best part is you don't necessary to pay to owned the application :D.
Even CPU-Z can determine my processor on Parallels Desktop Virtual Machine which run Windows XP on my MacBook (you can see it at my attached picture in this article).
Happy trying....

0 comments