I am in the mood to write articles today, this is my 3rd articles today. I want write about how to combine 2 cells or more in spreadsheet application (Microsoft Excel, NeoOffice, OpenOffice). Yes, I know for Excel expert this's a basic lesson but on other hand, maybe you don't know yet about this.

OK for combining cell, create a formula like this : =A1 & " " & B2 & C2. Change the cells with yours. You can see at the pictures that I've included in this article. I want to create a result : I've visited 466 times a month. So you can put an updated value in a cell (in my example, I've put it on cell B2 for value : 466 because this number will updated everyday) and I put the result in cell B4 and I've write : ="I've visited " & B1 & " times " & B2 for the formula. Press Enter key to execute the formula, and you'll get your result.

0 comments