Today, suddenly I want to search for a Firefox toolbar for SEO need. I already install Google toolbar but I just can see the PageRank status from a website with it. Whereas, if you're an web publisher, you need more than that information, specially if you playing with SEO (Search Engine Optimization). The needed informations are Google Index, Yahoo Index, Yahoo Link domain, MSN Index, Alexa ranking, the age of domain and so on. So, with that all informations you can learn from other website stats or you can monitor your website growth too. And I want a toolbar that has function like that. And I found it today.

This toolbar calls SEOQuake toolbar. The toolbar contains many needed information from a website. From PageRank, Google Index, Yahoo Index, MSN Index, Alexe Rank, keyword density, etc. And I think this is will help us as webmaster. To or you can download from their website directly.
If you already installing this toolbar, it will display some important information from a current visited website automatically and it'll refresh every you change tab or URL.
Hope your SEO jobs will be easier.

0 comments